<form method="get" action="http://www.google.com/search">
<div style="border:1px solid black;padding:4px;width:20em;">
<table border="0" cellpadding="0">
<input type="text" name="q" size="25"
maxlength="255" value="" />
<input type="submit" value="Google Search" /></td></tr>
<tr><td align="center" style="font-size:75%">
<input type="checkbox" name="sitesearch"
value="aa-seta.com" checked /> only search SETA<br />
· The IT Committee is charged with oversight of the Area's Information Technology Assets: Hardware, Software and the Area's Website.
· The website proposal states "the last names of individuals or e-mail addresses containing individual last names shall not be used." Read the whole website proposal here. The website proposal also states "No copyrighted material shall be posted [on the SETA website]." Learn more about copyrights at the basic U.S. Government information on copyright law. A shorter and more user friendly explanation of copyrights and some copyright myths can be found here.
· Technical Information - the SWRAASA Web Site Tips document has advice about software to use to manage a web site. If you want to make a map that is public domain (not copyrighted) the Public Domain Street Map document has instructions for Teraserver.
· Audio-Video Conferencing information is available on the SETA GoToMeeting web page.
· Provide us feedback - In an effort to make the SETA website more user
friendly and useful to the trusted servants in Area 67, we provide a SETA
Website Problem or Suggestion Form (feedback form) for you to
use to report problems with the website or suggestions for improvement. This
form may be downloaded, filled in online and saved for emailing to the
Webmaster. Use this form to report such
- broken links
- erroneous information
- outdated information
- missing information or links
You may also use this form to share your ideas about features, functions and information that will make it more useful to you.
GoToMeeting Information (Posted
· Committee Meeting Minutes (>1posted)
Website Problem or Suggestion Form (Posted
URL for this page:
Page Last Modified: 05/26/2013